Tuesday, March 9, 2010

24, 25...

barefoot, pregnant in the kitchen... yep that was me at 24 with a huge grin on my face and more in love than I knew possible. still 24 and a new mom with an adorable baby girl in tow- two peas in a pod- that is me and my new best friend Lillian. admiring, adoring and dotting over every movement, moment and where abouts, my love & I found great delight in our offspring.


turning point... 25. It felt monumental (not sure why at the time) and now marks in my mind a new chapter in my life. it was the first birthday that I actually thought about my BIRTH-DAY. And my birthday being a day about me...well those days are kind of gone, which it isn’t a bad thing to loss your selfishness, but i admit that i held tightly to the expectation of that day being mine. We bought our first home, our baby turned one, fully committed to my duty as house wife/ mother and pregnant....


baby #1 at age 24 and baby #2 at age 25...let me tell you two years in my life that definitely won’t be forgotten. and although at this point in time i am totally overwhelmed by all that 24 & 25 have been... more than my words can even let on. I’m sure my memory will dim it down and new moments will out weight this HUGE time in my life, but I won’t ever discount these years as truly HUGE ...as in the largest I have ever been and forever changing my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment