Monday, January 31, 2011

p.p.p.p

PARK
i'll bundle up and take on the crisp air any day there isn't rain.

PIZZA
one of our new years resolutions is to make pizza dinner together once a week. we are getting pretty creative & lil is quite the sue chef. we are shooting for resolutions that we can keep... along with our saturday morning chocolate croissants (yum!)

PLAY
a recent outing to the zoo was twice as fun with her two bf's Ollie & Wes!  the entertainment abounds with two year olds and my favorite is when they have their own little conversations. cutest little people!



PLEASE
manners are the matter at hand and i actually wish that i meant just please. with the resent whining and murmur of "i can't" resounding through my home, i am buckling my two year old down to PLEASE "say it with a smile"- makes it hard for her to keep the whine in her tone while cheesing up her cheeks. And really why say you can't when as a two year old all you want to do is say " I CAN!" (like the little engine that could). I love reading parenting tips and i often laugh thinking of all the strategies- redirect, encourage, be positive, patient, and really just be present cause the truth is I need to say things with a smile even if it is "Please don't sit on your brother" =)

3 comments:

  1. Fun p's! Love that you captured those cuties at the zoo. We had so much fun with you guys, thanks for encouraging me to use our zoo pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that your husband wrote that...at least he recognizes what he has in front of him, but I think he can add super wife too ;)

    ReplyDelete