Monday, December 5, 2011

thankful

 this was one of the best thanksgivings ever. i have so much to be thankful for! my kids are healthy, adorable, happy, animated, engaging and loving. my husband is amazing and i am madly in love with him, want to spend all my time with him and can't get enough of him... still. my in-laws and husband's whole extended family are wonderful. i have 5 cute nieces, 3 handsome nephews, 3 sister-in laws i call friends, 3 brothers i admire and two charming parents. our little house is in a wonderful neighborhood where we have made some life long friends. really, there is enough good that i can let it out weigh the bad because it is the BIG things that are so good right now.




 ALSO
i ran my first half marathon! it was cold, wet and windy and i honestly loved it. i cried as i ran through downtown (mile 1), tears of joy, kind of silly. my husband, kids and his best friend Ben found me 3 times during the race to cheer me on, plus carry the kids to run beside me for a second. i felt amazing and finished in 1hour and 55 minutes! lillian is the greatest cheerleader & loved my medal :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for YOU Katrina! You're positivity, faith, joy and compassion. I feel so blessed by your friendship.

    ReplyDelete