Wednesday, September 30, 2009

love is in the air

there are times in my life when i really feel love more than others. either i really am being more loved or i am just in a place where i am accepting it more, which ever it may be now is a time of love.

my husband this week has been telling me he loves me and in a way that i really believe him. we say we love eachother at least a dozen times a day... "good morning love"... "have a good day. i love you"... just calling to check in- "love you"... text a few fyi's plus "love ya babe"... and then at night "thanks for ... i love you" and then "goodnight. i love you"... plus we tell each other why we love each other every night before we go to bed. so after listing all that- wow- we use love a lot, which emphasizes why it amazes me how some times the same word can just resonate so much louder in my heart. i really do believe we love each other every time we say it, but this week it's kind of like saying... i love you A LOT!

now my daughter says i love you A LOT in a very different way. this week it has been... whining, following me every where, insisting on being held or just holding onto my legs while i wobble around the kitchen, but the truth is she just really loves me. more than she understands and so much that she can't let me go... literally. but my precious moment with her was yesterday when she woke up from her nap and i got her up and we laid on the couch. she cuddled there for a minute then lifts her head- gives me a huge wide mouth kiss and lays back down. a few minutes pass (so sweet)... she crawls off the couch and goes to get my purse- pulls it over to me, we pull out some snacks and she continues to eat and rest on my chest. i wish i could of had a video or picture of this 15 minute interaction because it really meant i love you A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment